[Soot-list] Control Flow Graphs in Soot

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Feb 7 09:36:38 EST 2014

Hello Aditya,

I replied this on the 29th:
"Soot has some analyses in src/soot/jimple/toolkits/thread/ that may be
what you need."

I guess your spam filter didn't like it ;)

Anyways, I'm going to add an answer for your last question. It is
possible to add a Transform in the wjtp phase, which will be run after
Spark is done building the points-to information and the call graph. At
that point, you can change the edges of the call graph as much as you
want. That being said, the associated points-to information will not be
modified, so that means that you'll get erroneous results if you use the
points-to sets or query the PAG. Depending on your use case, this may be
fine.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate