[Soot-list] Java 1.7 output

Nate nathan.sweet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:13:25 EST 2014

FWIW, it seems the tool I'm using looks for Java 7 input class files to
know if it should use invoke dynamic.

I have a JAR I run through JBCO (using only iii) and the resulting JAR
works. However, if I literally only change the class file version to 51
(Java 7) in ClassEnv, then the resulting JAR gives me "VerifyError:
Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target xxx". Any ideas why?

Thanks!
-Nate