[Soot-list] Running soot on Android

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Tue Feb 18 04:24:32 EST 2014

Hi Benedikt,

To the best of my knowledge, no one has tried this so far. Since Android is
different from Java in some aspects, I assume this not to be an easy task.
That said, if you want to invest time and effort into it, I would be
interested in hearing about your results.

In general, it also depends on what you are trying to achieve with Soot on a
resource-constrained phone.  Keep in mind that you are usually quite
restricted on memory on a phone.

Best regards,

  Steven