[Soot-list] jbco_iii and line numbers

Nate nate at n4te.com
Fri Feb 28 12:38:02 EST 2014

Here is a simple example:
http://i.imgur.com/aEHj0o3.png
At the bottom is the original program, at the top is after running through
JBCO. As you can see, the line number changed from 6 (correct) to 2
(incorrect). This happened even though there were no IFs for jbco_iii to
transform, which makes me wonder if I should be looking elsewhere? I've
tried "-keep-line-number" without luck.

Thanks!