[Soot-list] Heros now has class TwoElementSet

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 13 01:48:15 EST 2014

Hello.

> I am a little bit curious why the old ArraySet from Soot wasn't reused
> for this kind of thing. Do we still need that class at all?

Well, ArraySet is still variable-size, which makes some of its operations slower than necessary if one knows upfront that there will only be two elements - a very common case in IFDS.

I guess we might still want ArraySet, though, in vary special cases. I have not yet come across one as far as I remember but then I also often forget about the fact that this class exists at all.