[Soot-list] Requiring main method for doing inter-procedural analysis Heros/Soot

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Wed Jan 15 10:12:01 EST 2014

Hello,

Another factor that bears repeating is that you need static entry
points to get things rolling.

What kind of stuff do you want to analyze?

Flowdroid has an entry point generator that works for Android, but
requires an a-priori list of things you want to call, and so needs two
passes.

Bernhard and I have developed an entry point generator that works for
JEE and will eventually be published :)

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate