[Soot-list] Fwd: Runtime Exception in soot.Main

Alefiya Lightwala alefiya.lightwala90 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 03:14:36 EST 2014

Hi

I am performing liveness based points-to analysis. I set the args and run
soot by soot.Main. I encounter the following exception :

    at soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource(SootMethod.java:89)
    at soot.SootMethod.retrieveActiveBody(SootMethod.java:322)
    at soot.PackManager.retrieveAllBodies(PackManager.java:974)
    at soot.PackManager.runPacks(PackManager.java:338)
    at soot.Main.run(Main.java:198)
    at soot.Main.main(Main.java:141)
    at hra.test.LivenessTest.main(LivenessTest.java:48)

Please help me with this.

Regards
Alefiya LIghtwala
Student at IIT Bombay