[Soot-list] getting static field definitions of a class

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Jan 30 14:10:09 EST 2014

Hello Ashish,

Are you looking at all the AssignStmt in the method bodies? If you are
looking for assignments to the field, then leftOp will have a FieldRef.

And whether you have methods or not doesn't change anything about field
accesses. As long as they are public, you can get them.

Regards,

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate