[Soot-list] Call an explicit phase pack

Emma emma4ever86 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:59:34 EDT 2014

Ooops yea :/ Sorry for that!
I saw 'apply' method but I didn;t know that it would work for me.

By the chance, I have the query how color tags work.
We can add them to any analysis, but in which phase are they added in
order to see them on the output?
I want that in order to call ('apply') the 'color tag' phase (if it
exists) and print the new tags.
I tried with             'PackManager.v().writeOutput();'
but I get the old tags.

PS. I've changed the plugin to not reset the scene. That's why I still
have the previous query results tags.

Thanks,
Emm.