[Soot-list] Problem with running newly created analyses in eclipse

Manas Thakur manasthakur17 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:45:22 EDT 2014

When I try to run my own analysis in eclipse, it gives the following error:
*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find
class: java.lang.Object (is your soot-class-path set properly?) Try adding
rt.jar to Soot's classpath*
I am able to do the same and run it via command-line. How to add "rt.jar"
to soot-classpath in eclipse? I want a solution such that it's added
permanently, and my analysis runs just by clicking the run button in
eclipse menu (I've already given the other parameters in the source code).

Regards,
Manas