[Soot-list] finding 'void onClick s' in dummyMainMethod

H S aras_h1988 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 19:50:49 EDT 2014

Hi:
In my implementation the dummyMainClass.jimple is generated, which contains the dummyMainMethod.
I would have the list of void onClick methods with the arguments of listeners on dialogInterface.

One can observe the void onClick methods in this main method. However I did not know the reason.

Is it the correct way: just reading the lines of this above file which has the dummyMainMethod to  collect the void onClicks, (simply using java for reading lines), or do we have some specific soot API method concerning this.

Thanks for your prompt answer,
Sarah