[Soot-list] String to SootMethod or AndroidMethod

H S aras_h1988 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 14:31:58 EDT 2014

Hi:
I have the following example from setupApplication.getEntryPointCreator().getCallbackFunctions(). which its type is String.
<com.example.myapplication4.app.MainActivity$3: void onClick(android.content.DialogInterface,int)>

I am going to call addsink on it. But now the question is about converting this String to AndroidMethod.

I am wondering if there is something built in soot/soot-infoflow/soot-infoflow-android for this conversion.

Or String to sootMethod?

Referring to Constructor of AndroidMethod, now I am building AndroidMethods like this:

AndroidMethod am= new AndroidMethod("onClick",Arrays.asList("android.content.DialogInterface", "int"), "void", "com.example.myapplication99.app.MainActivity$99");

Thank you for your help on this,
Sarah