[Soot-list] Query Regarding SuSi

LOKESH JAIN lokeshjain92 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:06:37 EDT 2014

Hi,
Thanks a lot for a quick reply.
I want to find the source and sink of my apk file. Like i want to find the
sources and sinks of suppose xyz.apk file. I am using android version 4.4.
But if it would be a problem then i can use 4.2 version as well.
 SourceSinkList is i think like a training data.

I want to give an .apk file as input and get the sources and sink list of
that .apk file..?

Regards
Lokesh

Regards