[Soot-list] Call graph in reverse topological order

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Jul 18 14:17:00 EDT 2014

Hello Manas,

I don't understand your question - it seems like you are bringing two
unrelated concepts together.

A call graph is a plain directed cyclic graph. Any toposort algorithm
will work on it. I don't think there is one built-in, but that shouldn't
be hard to implement.

What I don't understand is how this is connected to 'exit nodes'. Exit
nodes are normally in CFGs, not in CGs.

If you want the callee-caller relationship,
JimpleBasedInterproceduralCFG.getCallersOf computes that for you - as
long as you don't mind context-insensitive results.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate