[Soot-list] Paddle Context information

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Jul 21 16:54:01 EDT 2014

Hello Nouraldin,

Paddle has been essentially unmaintained for a while now. It would be
great if you choose to adopt it and become a maintainer :)

Back to your question, you can always get the method from the Scene and
iterate through the statements until you find the one you are interested
in. But it would probably be simpler to just use the list of locals :)

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate