[Soot-list] New Nightly Build Server

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Tue Jul 29 07:06:55 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Due to changes at our department, the old continuous integration server on
which we ran the Soot nightly build will be taken down in the near future.
The nightly builds have thus moved to our brand-new own server:

http://ssebuild.cased.de/nightly/soot/               for Soot

http://ssebuild.cased.de/nightly/heros/            for Heros

 <http://ssebuild.cased.de/nightly/jasmin/>
http://ssebuild.cased.de/nightly/jasmin/           for Jasmin

We are now also running the (admittedly few) test cases included with Soot
every night and encourage everybody to provide further test cases whenever
issues get fixed or new code gets checked in.

Best regards,

  Steven

M.Sc. M.Sc. Steven Arzt

Secure Software Engineering Group (SSE)

European Center for Security and Privacy by Design (EC SPRIDE)

Mornewegstraße 32

D-64293 Darmstadt

Phone: +49 61 51 16-75426

Fax: +49 61 51 16-72118