[Soot-list] Repackaging and signing apk

Modhi Alsobiehy m99m20 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:19:15 EDT 2014

Hi all,

my question is regarding repackaging and signing apks

I followed the tutorial of android instrumentation

since it was not mention specifically how to reassemble the package after “dexifying” the jimple files, I just unpacked the original apk and exchanged the old classes.dex file with the new modified one!

I tried to install the new apk and it gave me “ installation failed!”

did I repack it properly!!

the added lines in the original apk are Log lines after other Log lines hence the class is already imported!

Thanx in advance!

Sent from Windows Mail