[Soot-list] Repackaging and signing apk

Jin Li lijin1988 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 06:46:21 EDT 2014

Hi Modhi,
If you set the option as
  Options.v().set_output_format(Options.output_format_dex);
you will get an unsigned apk file. You don't need to unpack it with 7z-.
What you have to do is to sign the output apk file.
There are several way to make it signed. I use those tools which I
mentioned in the last email. You can google how to sign a apk file for
details.