[Soot-list] local type not allowed in final code

Burcu burcukulahcioglu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:28:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

For the jar files obtained from framework.odex in Android emulator, I have
the same type checking error:

void
cancelThumbnailRequest(android.content.ContentResolver,long,android.net.Uri,long)>)
local type not allowed in final code: null_type local: $n0 body:

Is this issue solved? How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.