[Soot-list] Soot and Heros : getting OutOfMemoryError : HeapSpace

Utsav Chokshi uvc.smart.29 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:31:41 EST 2014

Hello soot-community,

I am getting 'OutOfMemortError : HeapSpace'
while executing "solver.solve()".

I tried below things and it didn't work :
1) Changing JVM heapspace
2) Extending IFDSReachingDefinitions    and overriding numthreads() method
and returning 1 ( trying to create single thread).
3) Setting no-bodies-for-excluded option.

Note : as tabulation problem , I am using ifds reaching definitions (
provided under exampleproblems in soot.jimple.toolkits.ide)

- Utsav Chokshi
[ Intern ,TCS Innovation Labs , Pune, India]