[Soot-list] Dependency between instance variable and instance method of single class.

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Mar 6 09:47:05 EST 2014

Hello Utsav,

Fields are copied to locals for use within methods. That is one of the
things in Jimple that makes perfect sense when thinking about Java
bytecode that is hard to understand coming from Java source code.

So when looking at a method's body, look for FieldRef instances of Value
inside the Stmt objects.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate