[Soot-list] "taskdef class JFlex.anttask.JFlexTask cannot be found" when building Soot

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Tue Mar 11 11:55:33 EDT 2014

Hi Dmitri,

you don’t necessarily need to build JastAddJ at all since Soot already comes
with a “generated” folder containing the required files. Unless you are
trying to extend / patch JastAddJ, you should be fine with these pre-built
files.

I have downloaded my JastAddJ copy from
http://svn.cs.lth.se/svn/jastadd-oxford/projects/trunk/JastAddExtensions/Soo
tJastAddJ which seems to work. However, note that there are some
dependencies, i.e., you need to build the Jimple backend etc. first.

Best regards,

  Steven