[Soot-list] Mechanism for keep Soot running and not terminate

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Mar 13 09:32:37 EDT 2014

Hello Wii,

You can always invoke Soot's main method from another program. Then you
can do whatever you want, as most of the stuff will still be in memory.
I think only the method bodies would be dismissed, but I'm not sure
about that. Maybe the other maintainers could pitch in with those
details...

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate