[Soot-list] How to get the CFG for a SootField which is a inner Interface or class.

Jason Xie 472408570 at qq.com
Sun Mar 16 07:33:29 EDT 2014

Dear Sooters:
I am do some analysis related to the classfile in apk.   But I encounter a problem to get CFG for a SootField which is a inner Interface or class.
  For instance, there is a activity in my app. Some code is like the below:

  public class A extends Activity {
      private OnClickListener C = new OnClickListener() {

		@Override
		public void onClick(View v) {
	                 Intent intent = new Intent(A.this,B);
			 startActivity(intent);

		}

  };

}

How can I get the CFG of the C(SootField) ?  Can somebody give me some help or  tutorial to refer? Looking forward to your  reply~
Best regards,
Jason