[Soot-list] Fwd: FW: Setting Soot Classpath

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Sun Mar 16 18:22:29 EDT 2014

Hi Abhi,

you have mixed up two different possibilities of how to specify the target
of a JVM call. You can either use “java –jar soot.jar
” *or* “java –cp
soot.jar soot.Main
”. Using “-jar” together with the main class is however
not valid. So there are two ways to fix your command line:

java –jar soot-2.5.0.jar –f shimple --soot-classpath

*or*

java –cp soot-2.5.0.jar soot.Main –f simple --soot-classpath

Please note that Soot 2.5.0 is pretty outdated. I’d rather recommend using
the nightly build instead:
http://vandyk.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/abc/soot.jar

Best regards,

  Steven