[Soot-list] How to get the CFG for a SootField which is a innerInterface or class.

ASHISH MISHRA ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 07:07:35 EDT 2014

Hi

I faced this situation , I couldn't find any API method to access these
inner classes of a given Class so I traversed the classes to find these
inner classes using their names like A$0 etc  and analyze them.

Ashish

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Bodden, Eric <eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
> wrote:

> Good question.
>
> Have a look at the SootClass API. Frankly I don't know.
>
> Eric
>
> On 18.03.2014, at 05:10, Jason Xie <472408570 at qq.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Prof. Eric and Marc
> >   Thanks for your help.I am very appreciated. Since we know that the
> anonymous inner class of the A$0 or A$1. I want to know that whether there
> have some mechanism to find those anonymous inner class.
> >   For example, I know the name of Class A. can we have a function  in
> Soot to return the related classes(anonymous inner class of A)?  or Do I
> have to  traverse the class of A to find the anonymous inner class and then
> to analysis them.
> >   There may be some improper expression due to my poor writing.  I do
> apologize about it.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jason

Regards,
Ashish Mishra
Graduate Student,
Computer Science and Automation Department,IISc
Cell : +91-9611194714
Mailto : ashishmishra at csa.iisc.ernet.in