[Soot-list] Adding edges between CFGs

Aditya Bhandari aditya_bhandari at iitb.ac.in
Tue Mar 25 06:12:55 EDT 2014

Hello Marc,

Yes, I need to combine the two CFGs into a single CFG (UnitGraph object).
Is there a method to do that directly? Combining into a single UnitGraph
would make it easier for me to run the analysis as well.

Thank you!

Regards,
Aditya Bhandari

Hi Aditya,

>From what I am seeing in the source, adding the edge should work in
itself, but you will have inconsistent unitToSuccs and unitToPreds data
structures. I think you will have to merge the two CFGs into a new
UnitGraph object.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate