[Soot-list] About reaching definitions analysis in soot

M Alsob m99m20 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:14:03 EDT 2014

Hi Steven,

you can use SimpleLocalDefs, simply create an instance from the class and then pass the unit graph : SimpleLocalDefs sld = new SimpleLocalDefs(unitGraph);

do you mean how to relate the jimple file to the source code? if so, use the keep line number option, this way you know what line in the source generated a certain part of the jimple code!

-modhi

Sent from Windows Mail