[Soot-list] GRIMP Grammar

Patrick Lam p.lam at ece.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 28 15:15:13 EDT 2014

Hi Adrien,

There isn't any grammar, but you can look at the source code to see how
it is generated. It is like the Jimple grammar, except that the
expressions allow subexpressions, and not just simple values. Note that
you actually probably want to parse Grimple, not Grimp. Grimple contains
complete information on e.g. fields and method signatures, while Grimp
is abbreviated.

pat