[Soot-list] (no subject)

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Thu May 29 21:59:34 EDT 2014

Hi Vishal,

This error message means that Soot's type assigner fails on some method
inside your APK file. Therefore, strictly speaking, it is not a FlowDroid
issue, but a Soot issue. If you send me the APK file, I might be able to
look into it - but don't expect any quick results, I'm currently overloaded
with other stuff.

Best regards,

  Steven