[Soot-list] Map from source line numbers to class file line numbers

Manas Thakur manasthakur17 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:30:13 EST 2014

Hi Eric

I think I did not put up my question clearly. What I meant is the following:
In my Java file, suppose variable ‘x’ is being assigned in line no. 10, and it is present in line number 20 in the class file (this relationship is available through java -p). When I am taking the line number tag, I am still getting ’10’ even though I am giving my class file as input to Soot, i.e., the line number of the variable in the java file. Is there some way through which I can get ’20’?
Or am I doing something wrong already because of which I still get the line number from the java file?

- Manas