[Soot-list] (no subject)

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Sun Nov 9 13:35:08 EST 2014

Hi Modhi,

The „printSources()“ and „printSinks()“ methods just print the lists of sources and sinks read in from disk, i.e., the contents of the “SourcesAndSinks.txt” file if you are using the default implementation of the SourceSinkManager. It does not perform any mapping against the current APK file.

Best regards,

  Steven