[Soot-list] Adding new code attributes

Manas Thakur manasthakur17 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:26:45 EST 2014

Hi Eric

Yes, I’ve implemented the getValue() method. One thing which I doubt is that I read in some related document that we need to register our tag aggregator to the CodeAttributeGenerator. But I don’t know what that means.

To describe more, I have done the following:
1. Extend Tag with a class having an integer field
2. Extended TagAggregator (with wantTag and considerTag methods)
3. Attached the tag to some units

I found one resource (soot wiki on github), which says we have to convert the Jimple body to Baf and call the transform method. When I did it, it throws an exception saying “BafBody cannot be cast to JimpleStmtBody”.

Regards,
Manas