[Soot-list] Found type outputs followed by null typing exception

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Thu Oct 16 10:40:16 EDT 2014

Hi Manas,

Please do not use Soot 2.5 as it is really outdated. We are currently
working on a new release. In the meantime, please use our nightly builds
available at https://ssebuild.cased.de/nightly/soot/lib/ or compile Soot on
your own. We are not able to provide support for Soot 2.5 anymore. If the
problem also occurs with the current version, please let us know.

Best regards,

  Steven

M.Sc. M.Sc. Steven Arzt

Secure Software Engineering Group (SSE)

European Center for Security and Privacy by Design (EC SPRIDE)

Mornewegstraße 32

D-64293 Darmstadt

Phone: +49 61 51 16-75426

Fax: +49 61 51 16-72118