[Soot-list] automatic generation of soot arguments

Martin Schäf martinschaef at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 00:33:06 EDT 2014

Hi,
is there something that takes ant, maven, .classpath, or whatever files and
turns them into the proper arguments to run soot?
I started hacking something for .classpath but it seems to be actual work,
so before I dig deeper into this, I was wondering if someone has done this
already?

For what its worth, I ask this questions because I got into some "big data"
project and I'm supposed to analyze the list of projects proposed by these
guys: http://groups.inf.ed.ac.uk/cup/javaGithub/ Maybe the link is useful
to others.

Cheers,