[Soot-list] Find Blocks of source code

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Tue Sep 2 09:48:45 EDT 2014

Hi Pegah,

What do you mean by 'inner blocks'?

You have to keep in mind that the Jimple IR is drawn from the Java
bytecode, not the Java programming language. That means that some
constructs are not really present at that level.

If you want to look for something that is uniquely in Java, it would be
best to look at the Java front-end and analyze the AST.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate