[Soot-list] Help regarding Call graph for multiple apk's

LOKESH JAIN lokeshjain92 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:55:50 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I want the call graph for more than one apk's files that are in a folder
using soot. Please help me to generate the call graph for multiple
applications as i have to generate the call graph for around 3000
applications and it would be practically impossible to manually generate
call graph for each application.

I am getting the call graph for a single apk i.e every time i press the run
button. But when I am running the code i.e looping over the all the apk's
(reading apk one by one) in a folder. Then i am not getting the relevant
call graph. I am getting something absurd.

I am attaching both the call graph that i am getting while executing on a
single application individually and the other I am getting while looping
over multiple application at once.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Lokesh Jain