[Soot-list] Help regarding Call graph for multiple apk's

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Tue Sep 9 18:47:01 EDT 2014

Hi Lokesh,

I had only a quick look. The files that you sent only had the name of
the method, but not the name of the class enclosing it. So I'm guessing
that the information will be useless. I suggest that you print out the
method signatures that Soot computes for you.

If the CG doesn't look right after that, double-check that you are
providing the right process path and class path.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate