[Soot-list] How to Speed up Flowdroid!

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Wed Sep 17 02:57:12 EDT 2014

Hi Modhi.

With the current implementation 4GB is just way too little. For the larger Android applications we frequently exceed 500GB and more of memory. You might try with the least precise settings but with 4GB this is likely not going to work either.

We are working on lowering memory consumption but it's not easy and takes time.

Best wishes,
Eric