[Soot-list] How to Speed up Flowdroid!

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Wed Sep 17 04:10:32 EDT 2014

Ah, and the long runtime you experience stems from FlowDroid running out of
memory, but the JVM trying to free some bytes here and there by aggressive
garbage collection. This goes on for quite a while without any real work
being done (one GC cycles) before the JVM finally gives up.

You should also add the --aplength 1 option. This will save a lot of memory,
but will cost you some precision. If you are really desperate, go for
--nocallbacks and --aliasflowins.