[Soot-list] dataflow analysis for programs with loops

Elena Sherman elenasherman at boisestate.edu
Sat Sep 20 15:19:09 EDT 2014

Rashmi,

Apparently your analysis are not reaching fixed point. Try to print out the
reaching definition set before and after each statement and see where the
set is not saturating. Soot framework should be correct, the bug is more
likely in your extension. Make sure that the merging of two flows of the
definition sets are correct and your make deep copies of the definition
sets.

Elena