[Soot-list] Creating ISourceSinkManager to track information flow between Stmt or Value

Wei Yang davidyoung8906 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 01:17:19 EDT 2014

Hi! All,
     I'm trying to use FlowDroid to find if there's a information flow
between two statements (Stmt) or Variables (Value). I found that in
MethodBasedSourceSinkManager
or AndroidSourceSinkManager, we need to provide the signature of source and
sink methods statically for all program. How can I define my
own ISourceSinkManager so that it can track information flow based on Stmt
or Value provided dynamically from the analysis? Is there any example code
I could look into to find related information?

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
David