[Soot-list] questions about soot

张晓箐 ddhk1991 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:42:10 EDT 2014

         These days I use soot  to generate the flow graph of the Java
source code ,but I have some questions ,here are my questions:
       First,can I use the soot API  to generate the control flow graph
for  each  method  of the  Java  source code and the global  call graph?
      Second, if  using  the soot  API  is feasible, then could you give me
an  example  of using the soot API  to generate  the control flow graph for
each method  of the Java source  code and the global call graph?
      Thank you very much.