[Soot-list] Use SOOT to analyse Java library.

christian.grosse at comhem.se christian.grosse at comhem.se
Thu Apr 9 11:56:27 EDT 2015

Hello!

I have a couple of question about SOOT and the Java library.

How do I get SOOT to load & parse (so I can get Jimple bodies) for say the entire java 1.x library.

Do I have to supply SOOT with the classes (or source code) as arguments in the call to Main.main(args) (see code below)?

Do I have to create a main class to get it to work? Or can SOOT analyze all classes I provide as arguments to Main.main(args) call without a main class & method?

Example:

public class Main
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{

  //TODO: Hook in with my own awesome transform.
  //TODO: Create a main class ???
  .
  .
  .