[Soot-list] Unable to parse nested class in Android

Nishant Budhdev nishant.budhdev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:23:29 EDT 2015

Hi Steven,

Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I had been skipping classes with $
in the names to avoid going through all the auto generated classes in the
apk. I want to limit my analysis to files generated by the programmer (java
files only).

Is there a better way to only parse classes written by the user ?

Thanks,
Nishant