[Soot-list] Android class not found exception

Nishant Budhdev nishant.budhdev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:37:46 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use Soot for parsing android apk. I have added the android
jar to the path. The test apk is a basic single screen, one button and one
class application which opens the camera and closes it.

I am getting the following error:
soot.SootResolver$SootClassNotFoundException: couldn't find class:
android.accessibilityservice.AccessibilityServiceInfo (is your
soot-class-path set properly?)

I wish to parse all the files and hence I have added -process-dir option as
well. If anyone has come across a similar situation or error I would
appreciate any help.

Thanks and regards,
Nishant Shyamal Budhdev