[Soot-list] Use Parameter to decrease memory consumption in eclipse

Stefan Gommer gommer at uni-bremen.de
Tue Apr 14 04:21:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

my analysis uses too much memory so I’m always getting the gc overhead limit exceeded exception. There are these parameters like aplength or nopaths to change memory consumption for preciseness. I have to two questions about them:

1) How can I use them in my own application in eclipse?

2) what exactly does —aliasflowins? Is it some kind of pointer analysis because it seems to be very expensive

Regards,

Stefan