[Soot-list] Android Analysis (callgraph + pta)

Octav Chipara ochipara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:43:25 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am working on an analyzing Android programs. The analysis requires both
the use of a call graph and points-to-analysis. I was able to generate and
save the call graph using infoflow as xml. I would like to save the
point-to-sets as well. Is there way to do this? Also, is there a way to
start analysis by loading a prebuilt callgraph (i.e., cache the results
from a previous analysis) rather than having to regenerate it each time?

Thanks,
-- Octav