[Soot-list] missing SourceLnNamePosTag

Octav Chipara ochipara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:40:18 EDT 2015

Have I mentioned that I am newbie :-). There is nothing wrong with soot,
the LineNumberTag is associated with a unit and SourceFileTag is associated
with a class. In case, anyone else runs into this problem, you can retrieve
these pieces of info along the following lines:

Edge e = ...
Unit u = e.srcUnit();
SourceFileTag file = (SourceFileTag)
e.getSrc().method().getDeclaringClass().getTag("SourceFileTag");
LineNumberTag line = (LineNumberTag) u.getTag("LineNumberTag");

-- Octav