[Soot-list] How to get context-sensitive result of flowdroid

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Wed Apr 22 05:57:57 EDT 2015

Hi Raikin,

The Infoflow class supports the setPathAgnosticResults() method. The default is “true” which means that paths which have same source and sink are merged into one. If you set it to “false”, you will get the two different paths. However, beware: In general, the number of propagation paths is exponential in the number of branching statements on the way. You can quickly end up with an infeasible number of paths and that’s why the default merges all these paths.

Best regards,

  Steven